I didn't have to teach music class this morning because plans changed...no surprise, really. That's one thing I'm working on getting used to. Plans change all the time. It was nice though, and God knew what I needed, because I was really tired and I got to take a nap this morning :).
I just woke up and Debbie asked me if I'd be willing to move to the guest house, which is on the other side of the orphanage campus by my kitchen. They need the room for the new baby Joshua. He cries a lot and it would be nice for his caretaker to have some help from the other nursery workers. He's been living at Doi Saket 2 with Tutu's sister, and now at the guest house with his new caretaker. So I will be moving to the guest house, with the western toilet hah. It will be a little more private, which will be nice, but its certainly not secluded.
Please pray for the team coming in tomorrow. Their team is from Canada and their leader, Glen, is the only Christian. Most of our children at Doi Saket 1 are sponsored by non-Christian Canadians, which is really cool. We've never really had a team like this, so pray that God really works in their lives as they come from a week in Cambodia to a week with us, then home to their usual lives in Canada. Pray that their lives and hearts will change. God is good and I'm excited to see how he works.
Thank you and may the Lord bless you!
1 comment:
I love you. I miss you.
I am glad you got the Western Toilet.
Have a happy western toilet day!!!
Post a Comment