Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Home 3

Hello everyone! I have been home for a little over a month now and God has been incredibly gracious in the transition process! I've been able to spend a lot of time with friends and family, go to church camp, visit some friends in Illinois, and do some work for my dad. Since I've been home, Doi Saket Home 4 has opened and I'm so excited to see how God works in their lives!






I had a presentation of my trip last Wednesday at church, but if any of you were not able to make it, I have a full powerpoint together that I would be happy to let you see. Just contact me at my email, westandstrong411@aol.com. I will be moving to Columbus early September and starting Nursing school late September. Thank you SOOOO much for your prayers and encouragement as I've been re-adjusting. 

Ashley

No comments: